Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Bruel

*Just heard a song from the new album by Patrick Bruel. It inspired the following downpour of passion.*

I have always loved you with a passion
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
You never knew it but it's all about your nose
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Fact that you were born in Algeria is indication
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
That you were obviously the singer I chose

Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
For your daft songs and your voice perturbation
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
I herein add a couple of hearts to your pose
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
For fear of copyright breach prosecution
Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
(Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick) +

+ This last Patriiiiiiiiiiiiiiick is optional and removing it does not affect the overall balance of the poem. However, repeating it for eternity will bring you closer to conveying the intensity of the poem, as experienced by the author.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what happens when you have two UV sessions in a row

Vanny said...

Dj!!!! Lovely to see you on my blog!!! Hope all is well in Paris, you must update your blog soon!

Anonymous said...

Hiiiiiii! yes I've really neglected it lately!

Vanny said...

Oh it seems am back in full blogging mode. I think it's a cycle I have -looking back through my old posts, it seems am most fertile in Spring time... Any piece of garbage that's seeded in my mind offsprings as a blog post! LOL!