Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Homage to a Digestive

*I write this poem while being inspired by a Digestive biscuit, which I drowned in my morning coffee with the intention of subsequently breakfasting it.*

I love morning coffee with a Digestive
McVitie's excelled in The Original pontiff (read pontivv)
Leader of the give-in-to-temptation directive
Don't care much for the chocolate Digestive
It is too sweet but could work as an incentive
For chocoholics or nots irrespective
All but McVitie's may feel regret so retrospective
It'd make 'em wish they'd been more selective

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plagiarism is not very nice ! I've heard all this digestive poetry before... I think it's been adapted in one of Eminem's "songs"

Anonymous said...

Eminem? I think he'd be more likely to "sing" about the digestive duct mate! + all it appendages and side products, knawarramean?