Sunday, October 21, 2007

Breakfast is my Favourite Meal of the Day

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day
Perhaps even is it my favourite meal of everyday
In it I can eat carbs and drink milk
And intoxicate myself with coffee black like ink
For afterwards I can go out and play
Spend the energy however I like, no calorie will dare stay
How many calories will go whenever I blink!
And I blink a lot for I live with people so thick
They baffle and bemuse me all to my dismay
All this results in my breakfast's metabolic decay
And might also lead to society's moral decay
This is why I love breakfast I say
Not because of moral but because of metabolic decay
Whereas lunch and dinner are here to stay
In the tummy, hips and other tissue array
Which might also lead to moral decay
But certainly not to quick metabolic decay
Do you get what I'm say'

1 comment:

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.