Monday, July 02, 2007

I Always Wear Sun Glasses

I always wear sun glasses
Because the sun never sets
On the British Empire
You must have learnt this in classes
Because History never lets
Britain's fame expire
Of course some Brits are asses
Because their stupid pets
Poo-poo all over the shire

ps: I must thank Facebook for inspiring me with this poem. There exists a group on Facebook named: "I always wear sun glasses because the sun never sets on the British empire". I was instantly enchanted by it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only poetically correct folk are invited to contribute insightful critiques on my poems. Blog to blog salesmen do not belong to the poetically correct crowds am after, am afraid.

Therefore, the word verification feature has been activated.

Hazar Nesimi said...

Hola mi chica buena
que puedes encontrar muchas
cosas con vivir
Hola
Hola
sin alcohola