Sunday, April 08, 2007

My thoughts are bright, My thoughts are Orange

Why does my Mum always make me orange juice
Is it because I look like I'm lacking vitamin C
Why does my Mum always tell me am wonderful
Is it because am a moron and she fails to see
Why does my Mum always give me advice
Is it because she thinks am a foolish git who only wants to drink tea
Why does my Mum always buy me things
Is it because she thinks am a loser who'll never be able to afford a pea
Why do I bother with this blog
Is it because am a narcissistic plonker who endeavours to impress thee

2 comments:

Doctor Amina said...

As eloquent as ever! what's happening with you anyway? Mate get yourself sorted with skype, discount landline number, facebook or any other form of communication (even e-mail...so out of date!)or will really think you're lacking vitamin C. A xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya matey! I know I know, all the mates keep giving me an ear bashing to get connected innit, but the thing is, there are some technical difficulties. All will be alucidated soon!